- Designed to throw, catch and retrieve suture in one step for more efficient tying, reloading, and rapid removal from suture site.
- Extend your reach into deep, difficult-to-access cavities for more precise suture placement with a smaller incision.
- Increase procedural control by eliminating secondary instruments that obstruct your view of suture site and restrict your freedom of movement.
- Assists in precise, uniform suture placement. When closing soft tissue or dense ligaments. The procedure when performed with the Capio Device is may reduce risk of injury to nearby nerve fibers or vasculature.
- Save operative time when performing an entire multiple-suture attachment or closure. The Capio Device is designed to suture in less time than it takes with traditional methods.
- The 32cm length of the Capio Standard Device allows it to function through a 12mm laparoscopic port.
- Needle Carrier
- (top) Capio Standard Device Illustration with flush head and (bottom) Capio Open Access Device Illustration with raised head
- Low Profile Design
- Needle Driver Button
- Alignment Indicator
Federal (USA) law and governing law outside the USA restrict these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Refer to the Directions for Use provided with this product for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions prior to using this product.